Abandon darkness with classic lighting by ANGLEPOISE.
Adapted from the suspension mechanisms used for vehicles, the first ANGLEPOISE task lamp was created in 1932 by George Carwardine. Its signature multi-spring, adjustable tension arm allowed for greater flexibility and improved functionality to suit all types of activities.
The Type 80 collection by Sir Kenneth Grange introduces a new striking profile to the ANGLEPOISE portfolio. With sharper lines and an attractive "halo" reveal around the lampshade, this design brings new innovation to a timeless classic. The subtle added glow of this lamp is especially well-suited to low-light environments.
- Aluminum shade with integrated shade switch
- Aluminum arms with CNC-machined joints
- Cast iron base with aluminum cover
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 14 cm
- Shade height: 16 cm
- Max reach: 70 cm (from base to shade)
- Base size: 17.5 x 12.5 cm
- Cable length: 190 cm
*For colours not in stock, please reach out to us to place a special order. Delivery for special order items will require 6-8 weeks.