ANGLEPOISE Type 80 Desk Lamp
Abandon darkness with classic lighting by ANGLEPOISE.
Adapted from the suspension mechanisms used for vehicles, the first ANGLEPOISE task lamp was created in 1932 by George Carwardine. Its signature multi-spring, adjustable tension arm allowed for greater flexibility and improved functionality to suit all types of activities.
The Type 80 collection by Sir Kenneth Grange introduces a new striking profile to the ANGLEPOISE portfolio. With sharper lines and an attractive "halo" reveal around the lampshade, this design brings new innovation to a timeless classic. The subtle added glow of this lamp is especially well-suited to low-light environments.
- Aluminum shade with integrated shade switch
- Aluminum arms with CNC-machined joints
- Cast iron base with aluminum cover
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 14 cm
- Shade height: 16 cm
- Max reach: 70 cm (from base to shade)
- Base size: 17.5 x 12.5 cm
- Cable length: 190 cm
*For colours not in stock, please reach out to us to place a special order. Delivery for special order items will require 6-8 weeks.