Designed for durability and practicality, this Brass Nib from KAKIMORI is suitable for both drawing and writing. The nib point has been rounded and polished with meticulous care, providing an exceptionally smooth writing experience that defies expectation. Tilt the nib below 45 degrees to create undulating lines and paint strokes.
Because this nib is made of raw brass, it will develop a beautiful patina over time with repeated use.
- Designed by Yuto Yamazaki
- Brass construction
- Fits most standard universal nib holders
- Made in Japan
Care & maintenance tips:
- Please note that strong impact to the precision-made nib may compromise ink flow.
- To prevent the build-up of dry ink in the grooves, rinse frequently in water during use.
- To remove stubborn dry ink, gently scrub in water with a soft toothbrush.
- If using detergent, a pH neutral detergent is recommended. Avoid alkaline detergents as they will damage the surface.