Journaling is a powerful tool for self-reflection, personal growth, creative expression, and stress relief. You can fill your journals with things like tasks lists, habit trackers, calendars, appointments, plans for your future, or use it as a documentation tool for your ideas. In addition, it can be a great place to create and record artful memories using a variety of sketches, stickers, photos, and collages.
Join professional photographer and journaling enthusiast Justyna Sokolowski in this fun-filled Journaler's Toolkit workshop, in which she will guide you through various techniques and strategies to use your journal as a organizational tool for both personal expression and business planning.
Topics covered in this class includes:
- Journaling Tools for Documentation and Self-Expression
- Beginner's Tutorial to Bullet Journaling
- Overview of Analog Planning (including different types of paper planners and how to create functional calendar spreads)
- Review of the Hobonichi Planner System
- Introduction to Art Journaling and Creative Collaging
- Sharing Your Work Digitally
11:00am to 3:30pm on Sunday, January 28th, 2024
(Includes a half-hour break)
While some supplies (such as brush pens, markers and washi tapes) will be provided for participants to explore various creative media and journaling tools, we encourage all participants to bring along their own planner or journal of choice, as well as their own selection of artistic tools for a rewarding workshop experience.