HOBONICHI Techo Planner (A6) & Cover - 2021 / Minä Perhonen Candle
Described as a "Life Book", the HOBONICHI planners have been a cult favourite among fountain pen users since its introduction in 2001. Made of ultra-thin, ink-friendly 52gsm Tomoe River Paper, the planner features a lay-flat design and various planning spreads to help document everything from your busy schedule to your reflections on the world around you.
The Techo Planner is the English-language version of the popular Japanese planner. It features a miscellany of informational pages at the back of the book with fun facts about Japanese culture, as well as whimsical and inspirational quotes on daily pages.
- Cotton exterior and polyurethane interior with 2 page markers
- Double pen loop can be used to conveniently keep cover closed
- Fits most A6-sized notebooks
- 52gsm Tomoe River Paper
- 2021 planner beginning in the month of January
- 2-page monthly spreads (Dec 2020 - Mar 2022) with daily planner pages
- A6-size: 105 x 148 mm
- Made in Japan